Monday, May 01, 2006

Rayke's 1st Blogger Post is Up

It has happened.

My friend Rayke has joined us in the realm of Blogger posters.
Drop by his site and read his introduction. Introduce yourselves.

We already know he is a good story teller.

I'd repost his photo but my computer is still out and blogger won't let me download photos from the laptop. It also won't let me make comments at some sites. (Rinda, yours is one of them and I wrote a really neat story based on your photo!!)

I had a great night last night. I went to Edmond and danced around a MayPole with a group of my friends. Who knew it could take so long to cover a pole with ribbons? I think either the ribbons were too long or the pole was too skinny. We still had a lot of fun and a big feast with lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, and chocolate. Mmmm.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rayke said...

Thanks for helping me with this whole thing. I appriciate it.

11:43 AM CDT  
Blogger X. Dell said...

We'll visit Rayke, all right. In the meantime, we'll all be much happier when your computer is running at 100% (although we'll take what we can get).

I've never danced around a Maypole. Sounds like fun.

11:57 AM CDT  
Blogger Betty S said...

Heather, You would have loved this. Of course we did manage to knot things up really good a couple of times.

12:39 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time, Betty :)

6:52 AM CDT  
Blogger X. Dell said...

I'm with Heather. I don't dance unless under court order.

10:36 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!