Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Good News Bad News

Bryan thinks my documents, photos, etc. might be saved. They are experimenting with something Friday. Cross your fingers. I can access my cox account remotely, but it's difficult and they just changed the format which seems to make it worse for some reason. I can't reply or get into previously opened e-mail. Even with Bryan's machine I'm having some access problems with Blogger, but Xanga seems to work a little better. I've logged into it some from work when I think no one is looking. Jeez. I'm sick of this. I'm hoping the worst is almost over. I miss you guys.

Where'd the fun go?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dana Pollard said...

The fun went when you left. come back to us soon!!!

7:05 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((Betty)))

Sending you good computer vibes that everything works out well and you're back blogging soon.

11:26 PM CDT  
Blogger X. Dell said...

By experimenting, I'm presuming it's with come type of recovery software?

Computer City might do disc recovery if your hard drive hasn't been re-formatted, just damaged or deleted. I'm hoping it's something on that order. Otherwise, if your drive is excessively damaged or reformatted, it costs a couple of grand to recover your files.

10:39 AM CDT  
Blogger Betty S said...

Sheila and Todd, good friends of mine, are computer gurus. They have offered to help.

Chant, pray and keep your fingers crossed. I'm lighting computer healing incense as we speak.

10:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!