Monday, April 10, 2006

Thang Nguyen & Taxes



This is my brother's friend Thang Nguyen. He has been in the United States since 1981. His story of his escape from Saigon, South Vietnam is amazing. He has written about it and posted it on the outdoor network site. I wanted to share it with all of you. The USA has gained a wonderful person. And he is a GOOD cook too.
http://www.okcoutdoornetwork.org/Thang_T_Nguyen.htm




The time has come!

April 17th is just around the corner, AND. . . my sweet hubby is a CPA.

This is a man I love dearly. When the gnashing of teeth and crunching of bitten nails becomes too much to bear, I spend my time, when I'm not at my office, at his office. I've been at one place or the other all day.

So, between now and the 17th, I don't know how often I'll be online.
Think of me often. Only "7" days to go.

4 Comments:

Blogger X. Dell said...

You see, when other women were teenagers, they wanted to marry rock stars, or politicians.

But you had the wisdom to marry an accountant.

Those other women? They're all envying you right about now.

10:44 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Betty! Sending you good vibes that the next 6 days are relatively painless ;)

2:56 PM CDT  
Blogger Betty S said...

Thanks everyone.

You know, Dell, unless they have a passion for office work they are probably not envying me very much.

But if they really knew my husband they would envy me. He's a great guy.

8:19 AM CDT  
Blogger Jill Monroe said...

I'm thinking of you, babe. I really am!

7:06 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!