Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm trying this again


Rinda and Michele make this multiple photo thing look so easy.

"Crooked House"You know that your looking at a real building right? The Crooked House, built in 2004, is an addition at a popular shopping center, and is a major tourist attraction in Sopot, Poland.

"135 Degree Angle"

This bizarre house doesn't have an official name, but it does have a 135 degree angle. So that's what we're going to call it. Unfortunately, the only info we have about this house is that China or Japan built it. And that it has a silly pink roof. And if you look real close, you'll notice that it's on a 135 degree damn angle.

Hmm. It won't seem to let me do more than 2.

Ahhhh. The challenges of the Bloggosphere.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are freaky ;)

7:49 PM CST  
Blogger Michele said...

OK, Betty, I got your SOS,
Here's the link

My Test Blog

Enjoy, Betty!

8:33 PM CST  
Blogger Kelli McBride said...

The crooked house looks like something out of Harry Potter!

9:12 PM CST  
Blogger Dana Pollard said...

I think I'm dizzy.

8:09 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!