Thursday, March 16, 2006

I LOVE Unusual Architecture

Found these on the internet. I absolutely love things that unusual.














"Dancing House" Here's a building that should get your attention when walking pass it. The Dancing House is considered as one of the more controversial buildings in Prague. A talented architect from California designed this House.














"Robot Building" The great Bank of Asia is a famous building in Bangkok. It was made way back in 1985, and its robotic appearance is just a symbol of banking in the modernize world. It also has the ability to transform into a spectacular robot. So, if Godzilla ever decided to show his green face in the land of Bangkok, they would have to fight!

4 Comments:

Blogger Betty S said...

Well, this is weird. When I tried to post this last night, it never showed up. But this morning, here it is. (Minus the last half of the photos and descriptions)

Weird.

Word Verif: washtsdg
(like wash this dog)

8:24 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little too trippy for me but they definitely stand out. Thanks for sharing these, Betty :)

10:00 AM CST  
Blogger Betty S said...

Ha! That was actually a photo I thought I'd posted but it didn't come through. If I can finish a chapter today, I may try to add it to the post later.

12:56 PM CST  
Blogger Michele said...

I would LOVE a tour of a house like that.. indeed any house that is so unusual. How would a person decorate? What kind of knooks and crannies were built in? Would they have secret passages??
The possibilities are fun!

BTW, Betty, you LIKED those pic's at the end of my post? Really? You have a fascination with pics on that....theme?

*ahem*, perchance you would like to talk a walk on the wild side and check out my 'other' blog. It's a test blog. But, the question is...what am I testing? LOL

5:07 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!