Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm Outta Here !!!


I can feel it in the air.
Just the thought of it skips electric across my skin.
Hair stands on end.
The time is near.
Only hours, really.


The annual trek I make with my daughter to gather with women friends for a spiritual retreat. It is much like Hemmingway’s Movable Feast, always in a different location. This year it is in Ft. Worth. Many of the women I only see once a year, but over the last 15 years I’ve come to love them dearly. http://www.doraltesoro.com/

Needless to say, I’ll be out of pocket for a few days, but I promise you’ll like me better when I get back. I am sooo looking forward to this. (I look forward to it all year, truthfully.) The very first thing I am going to do is hit the massage tables.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!! :)

10:28 PM CST  
Blogger Dana Pollard said...

Will ya get a massage for me too? hehe Have a great time!

6:43 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!