Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What inquiring minds may or may not want to know.



Okay. I found today's photo while googling "happy face". While it doesn’t look like me and doesn’t really relate to the topic of health, I just found it too inspiring to pass up. ;-)

I know. I'm bad.

Without going into a lot of gory details, everything went pretty well yesterday. The only problems were that instead of 1 hour in recovery it took 2 ½ hours because they were having trouble with “pain control”, and my throat is still very sore from the tube they ran down my esophagus. Other than that, I am doing VERY well today and not really experiencing much pain at all.

See. All those positive thoughts and prayers worked.

Great Job, ladies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sooo glad you're doing well today, Betty :)

3:58 PM CST  
Blogger Gregg said...

Betty- sorry to hear you were ill. Hope all is well now. I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my site and saying hello. Your words were very kind. Thank you. -gregg

4:00 PM CST  
Blogger Dana Pollard said...

I'm like Heather... I wasn't looking at his face either! hehe

Happy to hear you're on the road to recovery!!

10:24 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!