Friday, February 10, 2006

The Vanishing Holiday




Guess who gets to go into the hospital at 6:30 in the morning on Valentine's day !!!

What a love gift!

The 2 procedures (D&C and ablation) won't actually be until 8:45 but they want me there early.

Ben and I will need to celebrate Valentine's Day Saturday or Sunday since I'll be limited in what I can do the night before. Ben is very romantic and I think he was hoping we could spend it doing something a little more fun. Oh, well. We'll just have to make Sat. or Sun. really special.

Any ideas?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you good vibes that the procedures go well and wishing you a lovely time this weekend, Betty :)

4:28 PM CST  
Blogger Dana Pollard said...

Build a fire, get some wine, and read a nice steamy romance novel together!

Hope everything goes well. You'll be in my heart!

9:22 AM CST  
Blogger Betty S said...

That's a great link, Heather!
Of course, with the cold weather that just hit us, curling up by the fireplace sounds pretty good, too.

I think we are going out tonight. Sunday afternoon the OU women's basketball team is playing a game he would prefer not to miss. (But would if I asked him to.) It would cause us to leave later so we can make it a longer evening tonight.

Yes. I'm feeling generous. He is such a sweetie, I don't want to take his sports away from him.

I'm not a sports fan myself, but to him it is like a sacred ritual. My V-Day gift to him is, "Go ahead. Watch the game, Honey."

10:30 AM CST  
Blogger Betty S said...

Thanks, Bonnie.

When sending those good vibes, could you also make them "warm" vibes. It is really cold here right now.

10:32 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!