Friday, January 26, 2007

999 Multiple Personalities


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
999
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

There are 998,895 people in the U.S. with the first name Betty.
Statistically the 37th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Betty are female.

There are 299,969 people in the U.S. with the last name Sanders.
Statistically the 75th most popular last name.

There are 999 people in the U.S. named Betty Sanders.

I did the same search with my maiden name, Becquart, and found that there are no other people in the United States with that name. (I'm not surprised. Becquarts are a small group.) I'm thinking that is perfect for a pen name and not easily confused with someone else.

That's if I ever write again. It has been years and years since I have felt this kind of depression. It began around the first of the year and intensified during the time of the "Winter Blast of 2007." At least that's what the media called it. Cabin fever was pretty bad at the time. Ironicallly, the family had the best Christmas Holiday that we've ever had, and at the moment there is absolutely no logical reason for me to be depressed, but there you have it. If this damned cold weather would let up, maybe I could get out walking and generate some endorphins.

When the dark gray grumblies strike, how do each of you fight it off?

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Harper said...

I tell it to piss off. In several languages. And, I don't say I'm sorry.

(((Betty)))

9:39 AM CST  
Blogger Michele said...

OH Betty! {[{{HUGS!!}]}]}

The lack of sunlight really affects my moods. I found those new flourescent bulbs that give mucho light for less really brighten up our rooms and I feel better. In fact, one is SO bright, we say, "Hey, time to turn on the sun!"
It's that bright and I feel weirdly better for having it.

I don't even know if it makes any sense ...?

Perhaps, Do what Heather says plus read/watch/listen to funny, optimistic and positive things?

Or a full body massage? You know, pamper yourself? When's the last time you did that?

I think you need some TLC, Betty. I hope you get some too.
** More HUGS**

9:18 PM CST  
Blogger Dana Pollard said...

Betty, I too have the ugly depression grimlins. I couldn't give any advice on how to shake it. If I knew, I'd apply it to myself.

Right now it's drugs and therapy for me.

Isn't life grand?

I hope you begin to feel yourself again. There is light at the end of the tunnel, right? :) I love ya.

10:35 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((Betty)))

7:56 AM CST  
Blogger X. Dell said...

I've never met anyone named Becquart. Sounds kinda cool, though.

2:44 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!