Friday, June 16, 2006

Running Away from Home



Jenn is getting off a little early today and we are running away from home.

Actually, we are going to spend the weekend at lake Texoma sitting on our keesters, reading, writing, sketching, and having an otherwise great time. Everyone go post a story from the photo on Rinda's Blog so I'll have some great reading when I get back. (bottom of the post for Friday June 9th)

I probably won't check in again until Monday. Speak of me kindly, think of me often, and don't have any fun until I get back.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend, Betty :)

12:20 PM CDT  
Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

I'm sorry you're going to miss the panel, but I'm a tad bit jealous. Sounds like a heavenly weekend to me.

12:39 PM CDT  
Blogger X. Dell said...

Have a great time sitting on you keysters reading and sketching, Betty. We'll miss you when you're gone.

Okay, everybody, now that Betty's gone let's talk about her.

2:15 PM CDT  
Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

I'm trying to think of something derogative. I am. Coming up blank.

2:42 PM CDT  
Blogger Dana Pollard said...

That Betty, I tell you... she's... well, she's...

I'm coming up blank and I'm NOT drinking.

11:21 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!