Wednesday, March 22, 2006

OMG It's SNOWING !!!
















It is below freezing and SNOWING!!!
BIG. . . HUGE. . . FLAKES !!!!

It is SPRING!!!
We've been having warm weather.
Trees are budding, flowers are blooming.

This is the craziest "D*@#" weather I've ever seen.
(Low tonight 29. Current windchill 25)
I'm freezing and my DH & I have to attend a funeral at 10 o'clock in the morning. Brrrr.
It feels like one of those SciFi movies where the bad guy created a weather machine to control the world by creating natural disasters.

Think WARM.
Think WARM.
Think WARM.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you warm thoughts, Betty.

6:41 AM CST  
Blogger Betty S said...

Actually the yard is very thick, white and fluffy this morning. Snow is beautiful until I have to drive in it.

Bonnie: Thanks for the "warm" thoughts. I hate the feeling of being cold.

Heather: My daughter would love to go there. She is neo-Wiccan and fascinated (I'm not sure that's the word) by the phenomenon of the Salem Witch Trials.

7:18 AM CST  
Blogger Michele said...

Spring is around the corner. Light is here longer, temps are not as cold as they've been and when they come, don't last as long. you are just experiencing the last gasps of winter who does not want to go gently into that good night.
But Persephone returns, it' is written.

Sending warm and wonderous thoughts your way!!!

9:16 AM CST  
Blogger Betty S said...

And when Persephone finally arrives, my daughter and I will embrace her and greet her with feasting, and singing, and dancing in the streets.

*You only "think" I'm kidding.

9:25 AM CST  
Blogger thewriterslife said...

We had a sprinkling ourselves, but we've only had one "almost" good snow all winter. I love the snow and really feel like I've missed out this year. However...just thinking about those balmy summer nights is really getting me excited!

6:13 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!