Saturday, February 04, 2006

Singapore


I've been getting a bunch of hits today from Singapore over at the Journey of a 1000 Miles blog. http://www.thejourneyofa1000miles.blogspot.com/
I was surfing around this morning and came across the blog of a young man who sounded pretty depressed about something. The crux of it was, he appeared to feel that happiness was illusive and unattainable. There was something about the tone that concerned me, so I left him a message which also linked him to my Journey blog. I very quickly went to it and posted a post on happiness. I've been getting hits from all over Singapore ever since. He must have told other kids at the school about the crazy American Lady and they are loging on too.
I've forgotten the name of his blog and have no idea how to get back to it. I hope he is doing okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!