Friday, January 20, 2006

Yuck



Spent the morning at Deaconess Hospital getting poked and proded in ways I didn't know the human body could be polked and prodded. Yuck.
Hopefully, it's nothing serious. They want to know why my "baby basket" which shut down several years ago is suddenly sputtering and acting up. Won't know any results until Monday. I'm hoping it's more of an annoyance than anything else. It did bother me that everyone kept asking about how long ago I was on HRT (hormone replacement therapy) and for how long, etc. I quit several years ago because of the side effects. I wish I'd written all this stuff down somewhere. I'm terrible with remembering dates and how much time has passed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli McBride said...

I'll be thinking of you! I'm sure everything is fine.

3:17 PM CST  
Blogger Betty S said...

Thanks, Kelli.
I'm feeling pretty positive about it. Surely, if it was anything really serious, I would feel worse. As it is, I feel fine except for the bleeding. My MD did say the uterus was slightly enlarged, but that can be caused by several things and only one is really bad.

11:37 PM CST  
Blogger Dana Pollard said...

You'll be fine! There, I've said it, so the doctors have to listen. Period.

And you're not the only one who doesn't remember stuff. I can't remember what I ate yesterday... This CRS sucks!

11:08 PM CST  
Blogger Gena Showalter said...

Yes, I'll be thinking about you! Keep us posted!

8:44 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!