Wednesday, September 13, 2006

OMG !!!







I think I'm seriously worried about myself.

When I got home tonight I was exhausted and my blood sugar was dropping. Everyone in my family had already eaten so I ran out to Madison's Pancake House for a salad. When I finished eating and returned to my car, I thought it was odd that the door was unlocked because I'm normally fanatical about locking my car. I got in the car and was surprised to find the radio playing. MY KEYS WERE IN THE IGNITION. THE CAR WAS RUNNING. I had left my car unlocked and running while I was inside eating dinner!!!

I'm really freaked out. I never do stuff like this. Maybe I'm more tired than I realized. I'm certainly glad someone else is driving to the writer's retreat at Quartz Mountain this weekend.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man...that would have freaked me out too, Betty {:0

6:55 AM CDT  
Blogger Mike Mazzo said...

That must be one heck of a salad! (g) Get some sleep.

9:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Heather Harper said...

I really wanted to go this weekend, but we have family coming in Friday, one with a birthday.

Can't ditch daddy-in-law on his birthday.

When is the next meeting?

9:48 AM CDT  
Blogger X. Dell said...

I'm absent minded. I haven't done that specifically, but I've done things on that level. I've learned to live with the fear.

6:34 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


CLICK HERE TO GET A NEW CURSOR!